mandag den 14. februar 2011

I wrote a song wich SUCKS.

So.. Jeg tænkte at jeg ville skrive en sang til Martin.
My love. My one and only. FUCK, jeg elsker at være kæreste med ham!
Jeg var enormt træt da jeg skrev den. Det var jeg hele dagen. Lige efter han var taget hjem hvor vi havde sovet sammen. Første gang, oh yeah!
Men jeg smider den her ind:

How come, love is so beautiful?
How come, you only realize, when the boy you see is pure gold?
How come, you have to get hurt several times,
before you founds that gold, your heart rimes?

Boy, I've never tried this berfore.
So be kind, don't let them hurt me anymore.
With your arms around me, boys can bring me what ever they want,
why should I care, let them hount!

You're the wall, pretecting me against cheating, beating and use.
The only reason why I wrote this song,
is because you Martin,
is my muse.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar